Our purpose is to provide an outstanding exercise option for parents of infants and toddlers.
It is important to us that you understand this in the same way we do. So, here are some more words for you to consider:
“Purpose” – a purpose is not just a fancy sentence. It is the passion which drives our business. Every element of our business is designed to help achieve this purpose. Every person that works in our business understands this purpose and takes responsibility for their role in achieving it.
“Provide” – we are not just delivering great sessions, we are also working to build a network of service providers all across Australia so that more parents can have access to this exercise option.
“Outstanding Exercise Option” – there are many exercise options out there – but we believe ours stands out from the rest. It does so because it eliminates the need for child care, it’s professionally guided, effective, social and supportive, convenient, cost effective and provides a stimulating environment for your children. It’s what you need your exercise to be.
“Parents of infants and toddlers” – we are a highly specialized service provider, specifically trained to deal with this important time of your life. We train both mums and dads and the only pre-requisite is that you have a child in your stroller. We also train mums who fall pregnant again, providing pre-natal fitness sessions.
There are many different ways we could behave in order to achieve our purpose. Our values are there to guide these behaviours so we achieve our purpose and ensure we stay true to the things that are important to us. These things are:
- Professionalism – Foremost in our minds is the safety of you and your child. We are experts in our field, ensuring you train effectively and safely. But professionalism is more than expertise – we also act with respect, courtesy, empathy and confidentiality, promptly responding to your queries and always acting with integrity. We do what we say we will do.
- Innovation – Our business is based on innovation. We have developed a whole new range of exercises to encompass the stroller, your needs and our outdoor environment. Our job is to keep providing something new, something fresh, something you don’t expect, every time you train with us.
- Enjoyment – exercise is our passion and we enjoy it immensely. We believe you should enjoy the exercise you do and that we should hear laughter in every session. Not only should you enjoy the exercise but you enjoy the environment, the company and getting out of the house!
- Support – motherhood can be lonely. We understand the stresses of early parenthood and so do all our clients! As soon as you arrive you realise that this is just as much a social experience as it is a form of physical activity. Enjoying a coffee post work-out is and integral part of the Bay City Stroller experience. And…it’s OK, we understand that babies cry a lot!
- Convenience – We understand that your life is busy, crazy even! Exercise is important, but it’s not everything. It has to fit in your life so that the time you spend doing it is not overshadowed by the time you spend getting ready for it! That’s why we strive to do everything we can to make it easier for you (until we start exercising!)